New Business Development Manager
|JOB TITLE:||New Business Development Manager|
|LOCATION:||Remote / Home Office (HO Wrexham)|
|COMPANY NAME:||Applied Component Technology Ltd|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Manufacturer of injection mouldings, lightweight composite panels and assemblies|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||Negotiable plus company car depending on experience|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:||To drive non-automotive sales and new business development activities including direct and indirect marketing of the company in line with the following objectives;
– Achieve sales targets (including gross margin and profit).
– Monthly reporting of business development activities and new enquiries.
– Develop website and direct / indirect marketing for the company.
– Co-ordinate attendance and stand for trade exhibitions and networking events to promote the business and new business development opportunities.
– Develop the cost control and quotation process to improve efficiency.
– To establish and maintain the commercial elements of a project.
– Maintain the cost tracking documentation in line with associated procedures.
– Commitment to consistently achieving Company Targets through a thorough understanding of the Company Policy and Customer Specific Requirements as appropriate.
– Commitment to continuous improvement initiatives and environmental awareness
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||We are looking for a self-motivated sales professional with a proven track record for product sales within the injection moulding industry.
Skills required for the role include;
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||31st May 2021|