ACT works closely with our clients and partners to provide the most cost-effective solution for their business. This can range from the manufacture and supply of single components to complex assemblies including the stock holding and distribution of finished branded products to our client’s customer or the end user.
Our wide range of processes and our extensive cross-sector knowledge enables ACT to offer a turn-key solution and be the long-term manufacturing partner of choice for our customers. With our automotive IATF16949 alongside the ISO9001 and ISO14001 accreditations you can be assured that we will manufacture the same high-quality components and assemblies to any sector.
The manufacturing processes we can offer include;
- Complex computer-controlled no-fault-forward assembly cells using Poka-Yoke principles
- General manual assembly
- Injection moulding
- Compression moulding including composites
- Wrapping, automatic and manual gluing
- Cut & sew
- Ultra-sonic and high frequency welding
- In-mould labelling with robotic placement
- Laser etching of components.
At ACT our team is ready to take on as much or as little of the project workload that our clients request. We can support customers across a variety of industrial sectors in disciplines including
- Product Development
- Supplier Quality Assurance and Audit
- Purchasing and cost reduction
- Supply Chain Management
- Project and Programme Management
- Testing (in-house and co-ordinating external UKAS-accredited test houses)
- Design for Manufacture