ACT offers a complete design and manufacturing service or can simply manufacture products to customer-developed drawings/specification.
Significant investment in capacity has transformed our 6000m2 facility into a world class manufacturing operation, providing low, medium and high volume supply to high profile customers in the automotive and aerospace sectors.
Our core capabilities include:
- Injection Moulding (ranging from 50 to 900 tonnes)
- Composite compression moulding – Hennecke high-pressure robotic polyurethane line (fitted with 2x Autotrim 150 tonne presses)
- Automated gluing and wrapping
- High Frequency welding
- Fabric die cutting, conversion and sewing
- World-class assembly systems
In addition to manufacturing and assembly, ACT also offer:
- Product Development (Catia v5, NX & Solidworks software for 3D modelling & 2D Drawings, Design for Manufacture, Value Analysis/ Value Engineering
- Project Management through AIAG Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) system
- Validation Testing in partnership with UKAS accredited testing centres